Solution designed for standardising, cleaning up and correcting postal addresses and marking non-traceable addresses
- Separates the address into its different elements, even in unformatted addresses: type of street, name of main street, name of side street, distance, supplementary elements of address, postcode and locality.
- Corrects and updates incorrect or obsolete locality and street names.
- Adds the correct and up-to-date postcode depending on the locality, street and section of street, according to the Colombian Postal Service (4-72), and incorporates the designation of the premises name/number.
- Assigns coding and distance data verification indicators and marks unlocatable addresses.
- Separates data from postal addresses in the following fields: type of street, name, number, complements, postal code and city; even in non-formatted addresses.
- Corrects and updates according to the National Statistics Institute (INE, as it is known in Spanish), the wrong or out-dated names of the cities and streets.
- Adds the correct and updated postal code, according to Correos de España, depending on the city, street and number.
- Assigns a reliability indicator for items of correspondence.
How does it help you
You will be sure that the addressee of an item sent by post receives it.
It checks that the details on the envelope are accurate and correctly spelled.
Thus allowing you to have a clean and accessible database, accelerating and improving the efficiency of direct marketing campaigns.
The delivery time of correspondence will be swifter.
Personal data will be updated constantly.